- Hay Guide Chart Methodology
- Rapid Change Implementation
- Targeted Culture Modelling
The HRC/HAY Alliance was established in 1994 to offer Caribbean clients world-class consulting services. [Hay Group website]
Founded in 1943 and with worldwide headquarters in Washington, DC, the Hay Group is one of the largest firms in the world dedicated to human resources consulting, consisting of more than 70 offices in 29 countries. Hay remains the leader in classification and compensation systems analysis and design due to its reputation for quality.
To date the HRC/HAY Alliance has assisted several public and private sector Caribbean organisations with consulting assistance in the following areas:
The implementation of business strategy and objectives via defining overall performance indicators and cascading these down to the departmental and individual levels.
- The design and implementation of the Hay Guide Chart Method of Job Evaluation.
- Designing competency-based performance management systems, while ensuring internal equity and pay for achieving superior performance.
- Reengineering the Human Resources function resulting in reduced cost, increased focus and improved alignment to assist strategy execution.
- Work redesign using sophisticated IDEF technology.
- Design and implementation of Executive Stock Option Plans.
- Culture analysis using Hay’s Targeted Culture Modelling.